Amsterdam, The Netherlands. RAI, 2016
Barco signed up for Integrated Systems Europe 2016 (ISE 2016), the largest AV systems integration show in the world. This annual four-day event takes place at the Amsterdam RAI and welcomes 65,000+ attendees and 1,100+ exhibitors.
- Create a noticeable presence for Barco at the event
- Develop a concept that invites people to come onto the stand
- Make Barco stand out
- LEF marketing & events designed the 250m² stand, which was one of the biggest exhibitor spaces at the fair.
- We developed a stand concept including a lot of curved walls and screens, which invited people to walk in and meet and discover Barco
- The stand was quite complex: it took 2 weeks to build.
- Outside the venue, we also constructed a glass ‘exposure box’, where people could already meet Barco people. This created a good deal of extra exposure.