Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Milan, Copenhagen, Paris
Gartner wanted to host a special event focused on CIOs, with an extensive registration and CRM system
- Arrange themed audio-visual setup at venues across Europe
- Develop extensive registration and CRM system to be used by CIOs, assistants, Gartner staff and LEF m&e
- Create re-usable materials that can be deployed at multiple events[/one_half_last]
A dedicated 2 person team from LEF marketing & events delivered registration tools, event branding and audio-visual setups, while assisting Gartner with venue management.
- After the customer decided on the venue, LEF m&e prepared the audio-visual technical setup for keynote room. During the event, we provided technical staff and a showcaller to make sure the keynote presentation ran smoothly.
- One person from the LEF m&e team remained at the registration desk, not only to assist with CIO check-in, but also provide live results on attendance and deliver e-mail communications on the spot.
- For the event sponsors booths were created, existing of large branded visuals and furniture.
- LEF marketing & events managed to get all materials and staff to each of the 5 venues across Europe in time for build-up, event production and dismantling, while keeping costs low.
- 5 different countries, 5 different venues
- Dedicated project management team from LEF m&e handling the event
- Over 250 decision makers within IT industry from medium and large businesses present at the event
- Unique registration and CRM system that allows Gartner to track interests, client status and relevant staff for each targeted CIO attendee
- More than 2000 personalized e-mails sent[/one_half]
[one_half_last padding=”0 0px 0 5px”]