11 countries, 50 different locations. 2016
Huawei wanted to reach out to its European customers in a unified way. The concept of the roadshow was launched.
- Reach as many customers as possible in a unified way through a travelling concept
- Get the permits and practicalities organized for each location
- LEF marketing & events designed and organized all logistics of this project.
- 2 different routes across Europe were drawn.
- 4 trucks (2 per route) in total were set up and designed by Huawei: the trailers could fold open, thus creating a demo centre and the ‘living room of the future’.
- All practicalities were managed by LEF marketing & events: local permits, current and power generators, goodies, tents, nearby meeting rooms, hotel accommodation for the drivers, local hosts and staff, and more.
- Annual target number of attendees (10.000) was reached during the project’s first six months.
- Noticeable fact: 2 people from LEF marketing & events were full time employed on this project to get everything organized.
- 50 different locations across 11 countries were visited.
- Hundreds of customers and prospects across Europe visited the trucks.