Customer: Amazon Web Services
Location: Paris, France. The Louvre Museum, 2017
Situation: Amazon Web Services wanted to create a high class event at a unique location for a large group of its French customers and prospects.
- Find a high class location which would be willing to host an IT event
- Create a wonderful experience within a very short time window
- Extrapolate the event’s impact through live streaming
- Get the right number of attendees
Location: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Milan, Copenhagen, Paris
Situation: Gartner wanted to host a special event focused on CIOs, with an extensive registration and CRM system.
- Arrange themed audio-visual setup at venues across Europe
- Develop extensive registration and CRM system
- Create re-usable materials that can be deployed at multiple events
Location: RAI Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2016
Situation: Barco signed up for Integrated Systems Europe 2016, the largest AV systems integration show in the world. This four-day event happens at Amsterdam RAI and welcomes 65,000+ attendees and 1,100+ exhibitors.
- Create a noticeable presence for Barco at the event
- Develop a concept that invites people to come onto the stand
- Make Barco stand out
Location: 11 countries, 50 different locations.
Situation: Huawei wanted to reach out to its European customers in a unified way. The concept of the roadshow was launched.
- Reach as many customers as possible while travelling Europe
- Get the permits and practicalities organized for each location